Luxe Talent, International recruitment agency specialized in fashion and FMCG is looking for a talented Retail Trainer to join a famous Premium Fashion Brand in Madrid.
- We are looking for somebody responsible of creating, developing and implementing training in the Iberian Market for a famous luxury brand.
- Identify training needs of retail team, measure and evaluate training results, as well as recommend changes to improve training effectiveness
- Review, adapt if necessary, and prepare training materials in alignment with Global Retail Communications, Training & Development to meet local market needs
- Work closely with retail team to implement training plans and to reinforce customer excellence service experience and work in partnership with Global Retail Communications, Training & Development contact person to implement training strategies across the market
- Coordinate and conduct trainings for all levels of employees such as Retail Academy, customer service & selling techniques, product, train-the-trainer, leadership, digital advisor, etc.
- Provide timely support and coaching to store teams at all levels
- Monitor and follow-up on trainings to ensure employees are equipped with skills and knowledge to meet retail standards and to ensure applied knowledge will be put into practice (transfer of learning)
- Maintain training system & records. Produce timely & accurate reports to keep track of training effectiveness
- Be a role model and provide necessary tools and techniques to make the learner‘s life easier
- 3-4 days on the field delivering trainings, observing, giving feedback, 1-2 office days for admin
The ideal candidate is dynamic and has a demonstrated passion for helping others to learn and grow. The candidate is a role model in customer service excellence, quality execution, and respectful cooperation.
He/she is flexible enough to work effectively in a team with different personalities, as well as alone.
He/she enjoys continuous learning & strives for personal growth.
If applicable, degree holder in training & development or related discipline.
Minimum 2 years solid training and selling experience gained in retail (preferably upper premium & lifestyle segment)
Willing to spend at least 65% of time traveling, on the shop floor and work on a flexible schedule
Fluent in English (written and spoken) and in a second language