Export Area Manager EMEA - Lighting Company
Luxe Talent is looking for an experienced Export Area Manager – covering Russia, Morocco and South Africa – for a Spanish lighting company. If you find this interesting, please keep reading!
Job Description as Export Area Manager:
- Analyze and monitor market and sales providing input to the company;
- Manage and supervise an international team of commercials and agents and coordinate their actions;
- Support sales policies definition;
- Make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customers;
- Constantly review distributor's performance and monitor their work, so that relevant information can be provided to the management;
- Key Account Manager tasks;
- Contribute to define the company’s sales budget plan, evaluating the actual and future needs of the area and propose/draft sales forecasts in line with company strategy;
- Develop new business and maintaining key relationships with already existing clients;
- Manage orders dealing with client’s issues when needed;
- Support marketing activities and ensure alignment with commercial objectives;
- Different administration's tasks such as expenses, holidays and timesheets.
From Luxe Talent we want to meet a profile with minimum with 4 years of experience in the same role. Someone who has a strong background within the lighting sector, deep knowledge of the EMEA markets and willingness to travel extensively (+80% of the time). The perfect candidate will be fluent in English and Spanish. Other languages will always be a plus (for example, French, Russian or Arabic). It's very important that the candidate has excellent reporting and analytic skills, both quantitative and qualitative. A proactive attitude and business orientated profile will be always welcomed!
If you are interested in a new challenge in this industry, within a dynamic and growing company, this is the right opportunity for you!