Facility Manager for a Premium Company
In Luxe Talent, we are looking for our client, a worldwide known premium international company of the retail and FMCG market, a Facility Manager to join their Barcelona Team.
- Facility management of the Southern Europe region (Portugal, Spain and Italy)
- Facility management of our 2 headquarter offices and 2 warehouses
- Supplier and contractor management for 3 countries
- Management of all maintenance activities to ensure compliance with security and brand standards in boutique and company offices.
- Implementation of global procedures, manual and overall maintenance guidelines.
- Through our facility management automated tool, you track and monitor the maintenance activities, defying, tracking and forecasting the FM budget, projects management planning.
- Ensure local deployment in defined KPIs.
- Coordinate and oversee building repairs, minor renovations and dismantling.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and potential risks as well as vendor management.
- Good relational, public speaking and commercial capacities to develop the activity and improve the quality of services by training and motivating
- Synthetic spirit and responsiveness to multiple problems
- Sense of service and strong autonomy
- Mobility due to numerous site trips, approximately 30% travel time
- You are a force of proposal and a provider of solutions
- Strong knowledge of architecture and/or construction engineering
- Italian native or high level required, English fluent mandatory and Spanish desirable
If you are looking for new challenges, please apply now! At Luxe Talent we need people like you!