Key Account Executive Iberia (Calzado)
Luxe Talent is looking for a talent Account executive to join an International footwear brand based in Madrid.
Reporting to the Sales Manager Iberia, the Key Account Executive is responsible for the implementation and sales development of the wholesale strategy and business growth for a portfolio of Key Account customers in Spain and Portugal (Iberia region).
- Primarily responsible for the account management and sales growth for their accounts.
- Manages own portfolio of wholesale accounts, building new and managing existing relationships with our clients, providing them with excellent customer service.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets for the Key Accounts he/she oversees.
- Establish and execute a comprehensive key account roadmap, that aligns with the overall company strategy and our aggressive growth plans, together with the Sales Manager.
- Build up strong and long term profitable partnerships with his/her Key Accounts.
- Develop a product assortment plan for each key account taking in consideration their consumer profile.
- Translate market knowledge, trends and analysis across key accounts to advance to the European Footwear Product Manager.
- Collaborate with marketing team to drive marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Supervise and coordinate Marketing and Trade Marketing actions to enhance the product presentation across individual channels.
- Responsible for pre-line meetings with the accounts and making clear reports of these sessions.
- Regularly analyze and communicate commercial sales data and create action plans based on results. Sell through reports collection and analysis.
- Support and lead local Customer Service team to act properly in case of commercial issues with customers.
- Demonstrate intimate understanding of our products, vision, and business.
- Identify new/potential growth strategies within the Iberian market.
- University degree
- Good level of English
- Knowledge of modern distribution which means understand channels segmentation parameters, trade business models and consumers shopping behavior per channel
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in a similar position (footwear industry)
- Experience in multinational environment
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Driving license
¡En Luxe Talent estamos deseando conocerte! Si crees que puedes encajar en el perfil, ¡No dudes en mandarnos tu CV actualizado!