Retail Area Manager Iberia
Luxe Talent is looking for a talented Retail Area Manager to join an International Retail company based in Madrid.
Reporting to the Retail Director and Country Manager, this person will be for the implementation the strategy within the stores and sales development in Spain and Portugal (Iberia region).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Give guidance and manage store managers to create a profitable business, outstanding customer service and identify future business needs to enhance the brand performance.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong relationships with the stores to develop and execute plans to drive annual sales performance.
- Support the staff recruitment process, i.e. sourcing, screening, selecting.
- Identify training needs and develop training programs on effective customer service, selling tips, in-store merchandising and quality management to increase Key Performance Indicators and like-for-like growth.
- Proven retail management experience, ideally at Area Manager level
- English fluent and Spanish.
- Proven experience within El Corte Inglés.
- Availability to travel.
- Analytical and Leadership Skills