Sales/Buying Manager Spain (Clothing Supplier)
Luxe Talent is looking for a talented Sales Manager to join an exciting new project to develop the Spanish market.
Reporting to the General Management in London, this person is responsible for the implementation and sales development of the country and business growth for a portfolio of Key Account Customers in Spain.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for the account management and sales growth for their accounts.
- Manages own portfolio, building new and managing existing relationships with our clients, providing them with excellent customer service.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets.
- Establish and execute a comprehensive key account roadmap, that aligns with the overall company strategy and our aggressive growth plans, together with the General Management in London.
- Build up strong and long term profitable partnerships.
- Strong understanding of the Buying process as well as the Product Development.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Very good understanding of the Buying process within a fast fashion company as well as ideally an understanding of the creative/product development side.
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in a similar position
- Able to live in Madrid or Barcelona