EMEA Legal Manager
Luxe Talent is looking for an experienced Legal Manager to join the Legal EMEA team of an International Retail company in their European Headquarters in Madrid.
Please note that even if the EMEA HQ is based in Madrid, this is a Remote Working position.
Job Description as EMEA Legal Manager:
The chosen candidate will report directly to the International Legal Director of the group and will provide direct legal support across a broad spectrum of legal and commercial issues, and guidance on all areas of the business including contentious and non-contentious matters:
• Handling and advising on a variety of legal issues in the company, included but not limited to distribution & commercial law, competition, antitrust law, intellectual property, marketing & digital legal support, compliance and corporate law.
• Advising and supporting the divisions of the Group headquarters as well as the subsidiaries across Europe.
• Cooperating with external law firms and specialists in various jurisdictions.
Requirements as EMEA Legal Manager::
- Qualified attorney.
- A minimun of 5 years of post qualified experience within the retail, fashion or fast moving consumer goods industry.
- Excellent knowledge about distribution law from an international scope.
- Native or proficiency level of written and spoken legal English (working language). French and/or Italian would be also desirable.
- Experience in international companies is a must.
- Proven ability to operate independently and effectively across a variety of operational areas.
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity in an internationally successful company, do not hesitate to send us your updated CV!