Luxe Talent, international recruitment agency, is searching for a talented Pricing Analyst to join an interesting project in Madrid
Job Description as Pricing Analyst:
Depending on the RGM Manager:
- The focal point for improved promotions and pricing strategy and realization. The individual will bring visibility, transparency and analytical rigor to promotion related (and pricing) decisions:
- Upgrade pricing competencies through defining and deploying consistent promotions decision processes.
- Contribute to the (price-related) promotion strategy and ensure value impact is achieved
- Facilitate inter-department communication (e.g., tailoring promotion plans, educating sales force, etc.)
- Support consolidation and sharing of best promo pricing practices (e.g., generation of promotional guidelines)
- Support the sales team and management in creating transparency on customer level profitability and trade investment evolution
Undergraduate business degree or other discipline (business administrations, economics) that requires extensive quantitative knowledge.
Experience in, Finance, FP&A, Sales, Trade Marketing.
More than 5 years of experience is preferred; project management skills welcome
Tools expertise – Advanced knowledge of Excel, Power Point
High level of English, work language.
Do you think you fit in? Do you see yourself assuming a challenge of these characteristics? Do not hesitate to send us your CV!