Executive Personal Assistant with English & French
Luxe Talent is recruiting for it's client, a well know retailer, an Executive Personal Assistant with English that will be based in Madrid. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to support a demanding and busy executive while working in the ever-changing retail sector.
- Act as the point of contact between the President and internal/external clients
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Collating and filing expenses
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Travel Management
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High School degree or superior.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Competent with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Power Point
- High level of English
- French is a must.
- Must have experience working in fast-paced and demanding environment and be adaptable to ever-changing schedules/priorities.