Digital Marketing Specialist USA Market – Fashion SaaS Solution
From Luxetalent we are looking for an experienced Digital Market Leader to join an interesting project (Please Note this can person can work remotely in any part of the world).
As a senior digital marketing leader, you’ll own the vision, define the strategy, and drive the execution for our app focused on the fashion market. Together with the team, you'll maintain, grow, and optimize our properties and app in the major mobile app stores.
Your main goals will be:
- Ensure the content and the brand message is relevant, consistent, and up-to-date across all our digital properties, for all languages and locations of our global user base.
- Increase the reach of our content and app by growing the organic traffic (SEO) of the web properties and the app store ranking (ASO) of the mobile apps.
- Improve the experience our users have on our properties by helping them find the information they're looking for, mapping and optimizing user journeys and increasing their conversion rates.
- Monitor the status and usage of our properties to identify issues and opportunities.
If you’re a self-starter and results-driven marketer, and you thrive in a start-up environment, this is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing company. You will have a concrete impact on the future of the business as a whole.
- At least 5+ years of marketing experience in SaaS, e-commerce, or digital-first global companies, ideally in a Fashion company in the US.
- Proven experience and knowledge of the US Market.
- Strong project and program management, with the ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment, setting objectives, and ruthlessly prioritizing activities based on impact.
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive with strong attention to detail and excellent written and spoken English.
Do not hesitate to send us your updated CV!