Quality & After Sales Manager (Luxury Goods)
Luxe Talent, international recruitment agency, is searching for a talented Quality and After sales Manager to join an interesting a Luxury brand in Madrid. Do you want to know more? Keep reading!
- Responsible of the definition and application of all the Customer Quality activities
- Management and continuous improvement of the After Sales Service
- Continuous and active listening to all Product Quality feedback from Markets and Customers.
- Stablish and maintain the relevant necessary KPIs in order to identify and prioritize Product Quality actions, and manage the relevant action plans with other responsible functions (development, production, …) leading decision making and actions implementation
- Identify, promote, and mobilize the organization to identify Product Quality improvements
- Represent and formalize the Customer Quality Standards in order to play an active role, together with the affected functions, in the definition and respect of the internal Quality Standards
- Act as the VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER within the organization
- Manage the direct and functional reporting After Sales teams.
- Guarantee that the best-in-class After Sales Policies and processes are put in place and continuously maintained and improved, in close collaboration with Commercial (Retail and WHL) functions, Customer Service and Retail Operations
- Knowledge about leather goods and technical production and development processes
- Minimum 5 years managing similar responsibilities
- Knowledge on materials and product standards
- Good communication and presentation skills
- High analytical approach.
- English level C1.