Ecommerce Product Merchandiser
Luxe Talent, international recruitment agency, is searching for a Product Merchandiser/Manager for the online business for a super interesting project in Alicante.
Do you want to know more? Keep reading!
- Assess and select the product with the objective of having a product adapted to the assigned markets, while establishing the special gaps or needs in their markets.
- Define, plan and execute the commercial strategy of the product: Product life cycle, Collection updates, Coordination with the clothing collection (cross-selling), Inclusion of the product in special content, etc.
- Define and plan the correct times and quantity of merchandise to stock the online shop, and defining the initial roll-out of the product in the markets.
- Define and plan the strategies for the movement and return of merchandise between the physical and the online shop to assist with the global success of the collection.
- Solve the queries of the Customer Service Department to achieve quality and agility in the service, as well as proposing new campaigns that may help to reduce incidents.
- Develop market studies to define new product, promotion, price or communication strategies, to engage new customers in new and developed markets.
- Generate web metric analysis for the detection of product and web merchandising needs, producing interesting findings for the business areas.
- 3 years ideally in a similar role within the fashion industry.
- English, other language would be a plus.
- Availability to relocate to Alicante.
Do you think you fit in? Do you see yourself assuming a challenge of these characteristics? Do not hesitate to send us your CV!