International Key Account (Sector Textil)
Luxe Talent, international recruitment agency, is searching for an International Key Account/Business Developer to join an exciting brand, and business, with their HQ in Barcelona.
Some of the main functions of the position are as follows:
Integrated into the Marketing & Sales Department, this person will:
- Be responsible for opening markets in the EU and large accounts
- Be responsible, together with the CMO, to develop and follow the Commercial Plan and objectives, achieving the annual sales budget defined at the plan.
- Manage sales and B2B promotional actions in a group of countries from different continents, either working with distributors, agents or in direct contact with relevant key accounts.
- Business Development: Actively search for new customers for a new product concept. Particularly key accounts (Bio&Eco&Apparel chains, department stores, and on-line retailers) and new opportunities of development with current customers, including products tailored to local needs.
- Participate in the sector's trade fairs.
- Travel about 20% of the time to the main markets under his/her responsibility, pandemics permitting.
- Minimum experience in International Sales positions of 2 to 3 years, with some emphasis on key accounts. Good practical knowledge of the basics of international logistics and payment conventions.
- Commercial, pro-active profile oriented to opening new customers and leads but also capable of the active maintenance of the business with the current customer portfolio.
- Excellent, demonstratable knowledge of at least one other culture that is not Spanish.
- Excellent English, for daily use, written and spoken, at a negotiation level is a must.
- Excellent Spanish, written and spoken.
- Good understanding of Catalan (or commitment to reach it)
- Very good knowledge of LinkedIn