Store Manager – Las Rozas Village
Luxe Talent, international recruitment agency, is searching for an Assistant Store Manager to join an exciting brand, and business, with one of their Flagship Stores in Las Rozas.
Do you want to know more? Keep reading!
- Supporting the Manager on the store performance and achieve the set retail and sales targets.
- Helping at Initiating activities to drive sales to ensure the targets are being met.
- Identify objectives and set priorities to meet short- and long-term goals and delegating responsibilities to the store team.
- Observe and conform to all retail policies and procedures being done as per retail and procedures manual.
- Oversee physical store operations including maintenance to ensure the environment meets health & safety and Company standards.
- Motivate the team- Act as a role model to never stop learning and inspire the team to develop.
- Ensure the visual presentation and merchandising of the Store is consistent with Global guidelines.
- Higher education, preferable within sales and/or business.
Knowledge requirements / past experience:
- Experience of working within retail as Supervisor, Senior Sales Assistant o Assistant Store Manage.
- Experience of sales and customer service
- Strong communication skills, fluent in Spanish and English.
- Other languages are valued.