Quality Technician (RTW & Accesories)
Luxe Talent, international recruitment agency, is searching for a Quality Technician to join an exciting Luxury brand, and business, in a very interesting project.
Do you want to know more? Keep reading!
Mision: To provide support in the day by day activities of the Quality Control Department in relation to RTW and Accesories.
- Key Functions:
- Analysis of QC reports and closely work with vendors ensuring they are compliant with our quality process.
- Analysis and decision when a QC fail.
- To work closely with QC companies so they can adapt to the company needs.
- To evaluate QC information, problems analysis and solving.
- To evaluate our QC suppliers to perform QC in new countries and, if needed, to have different QC companies in some countries.
- In charge of the customs sheets: to ensure the different markets have all the necessary documentation and information for customs clearance.
- In charge of providing RTW, Soft Accessories and Shoes additional information to all different markets who are missing it.
- To gather the samples to send to the laboratories (composition, GB standards, Development Fabric Analysis, Special Requests, etc.).
- To coordinate the tests to carry out each season with the different laboratories.
- Key Functions:
- Total number of years of experience, 2 years
- Academic background: Business Administration, Economics, Textile Engineering, Fashion, Engineering, Science
- A strong analytical and problem-solving approach
- Languages required: High Spanish and English level; French is highly desirable
- Computer skills: High-level Excel; Medium-High level in the rest of Microsoft Office apps