Product Manager - France
Luxe Talent, an International recruitment agency specialized, is currently seeking a professional and dynamic Product Manager to join an established fashion business with their HQ in Alicante.
Define, plan and execute the commercial strategy for the season for the markets and lines assigned, selecting the product and setting the commercial, distribution, and communication directives, in order to reach the established objectives.
• Assess and select the product with the objective of having a product adapted to the assigned markets and stores, while identifying and establishing the special gaps or needs in those markets.
• Define, plan and execute the commercial strategy of the product: Product life cycle, Collection updates, coordination with the clothing collection (cross-selling), the inclusion of the product in special collections, etc.
• Define and plan the correct times and quantities of merchandise to stock the stores and establish the initial roll-out of the product in the markets.
• Establish the working procedures and communicate with stores, store directors, and HQ to provide appropriate management of the product, providing solutions at all times and unifying criteria.
• Develop market studies to define the new product, promotion, price, or communication strategies, to engage new customers in new and developed markets.
• Forecast and daily analysis for the detection of product and merchandising needs, producing interesting findings for the business areas.
• Bachelor of Business Administration and Management, Economics, Advertising or similar.
• Fashion and Trends
• Sales and Marketing
• Analytical skills
• Advanced level of Excel
• High level of English and French.