Accounts Payable with French
Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG is looking for a talented Accounts Payable with French to join a Retail company based in Madrid.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, Paris, Milan and Munich.
- Transactional processing of financial documents (expense reports, manual journals and in-/outbound payments) in SAP
- Support developing and aligning work-streams within Accounts Payable and expense management in collaboration with Global Financial Control team
- Ensure that internal control routines are set up and followed
- Managed different Currencies, Bank transactions and plan for outgoing Payments
- Manage first line collections process for Accounts Receivable (reminders, statements)
- Manage incoming questions regarding invoices and payments from external parties (Partners, Vendors/Suppliers)
- Bank and cash management and short and mid term cash forecast
- Have an ability and interest to understand Systems and integrations
- Have an end-to-end Process view and participate in improvement initiatives to streamline the global operations
- Manage Reconciliations and Accruals
- Deliver Closing activities in adherence to, at any given time, communicated and valid closing schedule
- Establish, develop and maintain strong relationships with the stores to develop and execute plans to drive annual sales performance.
- Support the staff recruitment process, i.e. sourcing, screening, selecting.
- Identify training needs and develop training programs on effective customer service, selling tips, in-store merchandising and quality management to increase Key Performance Indicators and like-for-like growth.
- Educational level: Professional or University degree or equivalent
- Language skills: English, Spanish & French.
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.