Bike Technician (Bike Store) - Relocation to Austria
Are you passionate about bikes and would like to transfer your passion into a career?
Luxe Talent, an International recruitment company specialized in luxury and retail sector, is looking for Bike Technicians for a Bike store in Austria, for one of our clients, a global leading manufacturer of bicycles, that is opening several new stores around the country.
In our recruitment and training consultancy, we work with various companies in the luxury, premium and high-premium sector throughout Europe. Our offices are based in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
The Bike Technician will be in charge of the following functions:
- Timely processing of work order tickets from the work order queue in POS
- Execution of services (in the agreed time frame)
- Execution of all service packages in the offer from simple to comprehensive
- Customer service on bikes such as: Cable replacements and casings; derailleur adjustments/repairs; brake adjustments/repairs; shifter replacements/repairs; chain replacements, cassette replacements, handlebar tape/grips; wheel tires and bowls; wheel finishes; suspension overhauls; drivetrain cleaning; disc brakes and drip catchers; inspection and assessment of frames and components for damage or replacement.
- On-site repairs as required
- Bike construction
- Security audits
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Passionate about bikes and enthusiastic about cycling
- Completed training and several years of experience as a bike technician
- Structured, meticulous and independent
- Experience in handling high quality bikes
- Ability and knowledge to perform all repairs and maintenance on bikes
- Practical knowledge of current standards and practices in the bicycle industry
- Motivated to encounter new challenges
The company culture is known for the following:
- When you join the company, you are made to feel welcome.
- People care about each other here.
- Management trusts people to do a good job without watching over their shoulders.
- I'm proud to tell others I work here.
- Our customers would rate the service we deliver as "excellent."
- 87% of employees say it is a great place to work.
If you think you are the right person for this opportunity, send us your application!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.