Commercial Finance Coordinator
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a Commercial Finance Coordinator to manage DTC and Pan European accounts activities related to planning & analysis and business partnership for one of our clients from the Madrid Headquarter of the company
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
Job Description as Commercial Finance Coordinator:
- You will own the planning and reporting cycles and ensure strategic objectives are understood and reflected in the business plans.
- You will balance the financial goal of maximizing value for shareholders with the commercial goals of delivering sustainable growth and driving competitive advantage for our brand.
- Coordinate the preparation of Budgets and Monthly forecasts, appropriately divided by business dimension (i.e. customer, retail format, country).
- Business Partnering on commercial proposals; oversee trade terms execution; balance price volume, profitability.
- Employ the appropriate Sellout and other outside data to explain the past and bake insights int the forecasts.
- Examine contractual terms and conditions, and insure they are accurately accrued for and reflected in forecasts.
- Prepare business cases for new projects and initiatives, as well as periodical renewal of terms and conditions.
- Perform Channel, Customer, Store profitability analysis.
- Degree in Business, Finance, or equivalent. Knowledge of Accounting Principles. MBA is a plus.
- 5 years of experience in finance and/or consulting. FP&A experience (budgeting, forecasting) is a big plus.
- Experience in Business Partnering.
- Excellent communicator and pro-active influencer.
- Business English is required, any other language is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint) and Cloud equivalents. ERP system skills highly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and drive for results.
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy.
- Interest in fashion, sports and outdoor lifestyle.
Please note that International candidates willing to relocate to Madrid are welcome. Relocation Package will be provided.
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.