Customer Care Manager SWE
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a Customer Care Manager to manage the Southwest Europe Area for one of our clients; a company in the mobility area based in Madrid.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
- You coach, train and guide your employees both on the floor and 1-on-1.
- You structure the Customer Care team so that the B2B and in the future also the B2C service is optimal.
- You motivate and inspire your employees with the aim of customer satisfaction and increase the commercial results of your team.
- You propose improvements to simplify processes or make them faster and first try them out on a small scale.
- You ensure that orders and warranty requests run efficiently through the B2B system and the JDE ERP system.
- You are responsible for the customer master data in JDE and CRM.
- You give early feedback on the purchase, stock position, size /color distribution and quality.
- You set up commercial actions concerning clearance models and contact a number of key accounts yourself for this.
- You have an active role in the management team in the European Customer Care Managers team.
- Together with the Outside Sales Manager, you have a coordinating role in the coordination between the field service and the office staff.
- Strength of IT skills: MS Office (especially Excel), ERP and CRM
- At least 3 years of experience as a Customer Service Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communicative skills in Spanish, French and English. Portuguese is a plus.