Ecommerce Manager (Luxury Fashion Brand)
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialized in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join an emerging luxury fashion brand based in Copenhaguen.
In our recruitment and training consultancy, we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
- Responsible for and overall management of all e-commerce activities related to Heliot Emil.
- In charge for e-merchandising
- Strategic planning according to business objectives and targets (OKRs).
- Budgeting and forecasting for all e-commerce platforms.
- Optimize channels by A/B testing and ensuring performance.
- Secure Digital advertising, planning and execution through Facebook, Instagram and Email.
- Secure growth and increase conversion rate.
- Research, identify and execute on new digital opportunities.
- Market-based analysis and strategy.
- Team management and coordination.
- Customer service analysis and strategy.
- Logistics coordination for e-commerce with 3PL warehouse.
- - 2 years of experience within e-commerce ideally in Fashion.
- Shopify and Ecommerce
- Backend and logistics
- Digital marketing including instagram, facebook and newsletter
- Google analytics
- Strategic business planning
- Merchandising is a plus
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market.