Ecommerce Operations Coordinator
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a Ecommerce Operations Coordinator to join an exciting project in one of the most prestigious luxury maisons of the world in their Madrid offices.
From this position, the selected candidate will be responsible for developing the website translations accuracy and the implementation of language audits for the different local languages available at all the websites of the company and will be responsible for the maintenance of the different areas.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
- • Coordination and set up of audits in the different languages available at the websites of the group.
• Action Plan for the different tasks of fixes and updated and follow up.
• Ensure the organization and structure of the audits making sure the responsible people manage the corresponding areas.
• Implement a language maintenance planning.
• Coordination with the regional teams, responding to specific market needs.
• Coordination with the translation agency.
• Provide support to the Operation Areas.
• Working closely with other departments within the company, such as Marketing, CRM, Customer Service, Content, etc...
• Any other tasks that may be assigned to meet company goals.
We are looking for someone with ideally 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position.
The selected candidate must provide a fluent level of English, Spanish would be considered a big plus.
Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud and HTML would be a big advantage.
We are looking for someone who stays up to date with evolving tech, e-commerce and digital trends.
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market.
Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.