Europe Media Manager
Luxe Talent is looking for an experienced Media manager to join the EMEA team of an International Retail company in their European Headquarters in Madrid.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
Descripción del puesto:
The Media Manager leads all paid media campaigns for Europe. He / she is an expert in driving performance marketing campaigns, in addition to strong expertise in brand media channels. The role is responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive media strategy that increases brand awareness and drives business growth through performance-based campaigns
- Develop and execute a comprehensive performance-media strategy across programmatic, display, paid social, video, and mobile advertising tactics to drives business results.
- Lead Brand Media strategy and execution.
- Manage relationship with media agencies.
- Manage relationships with fashion and lifestyle media outlets.
- Identify new opportunities for media coverage, collaborations and partnerships
- Monitor media coverage and measure the impact of media campaigns
- Track, analyze and optimize campaign performance.
- Provide regular reports on the effectiveness of media campaigns.
For the Media Manager position we are looking for a performance marketing professional with a strong and senior experience, self-motivated and with previous experience gained working in a fast paced, high growth and agile commercial environment
- University Degree
- English, any other language is a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in a media management role across performance and brand.
- Successful Performance Media campaigns that connect to consumers throughout the entire funnel, and drive business results.
- Impactful Brand Media campaigns that build the brand and increase brand awareness across key markets.
- Positive media coverage and relationships with fashion and lifestyle media outlets
- A comprehensive media strategy and calendar of events
- Regular tracking and performance reports on all media campaigns
- Consistency in messaging and branding across all communication channels
- Successful partnerships and collaborations with key players in the fashion industry.
EU International Candidates are welcome (and really encouraged) to apply.
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity in an internationally successful company, do not hesitate to send us your updated CV!