International Business Developer / Sales Manager - Furniture
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a Export Area Manager or International Business Developer to manage the international export and sales for one of our clients, a high premium furniture design brand in Girona.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
Responsibilities as Export Area Manager:
- Be responsible for opening markets in the EU and large accounts
- Work together with the CEO, to develop and follow the Commercial Plan and objectives,achieving the annual sales budget defined at the plan.
- Manage sales and B2B promotional actions in a group of countries from different continents, either working with distributors, agents or in direct contact with relevant key accounts.
- Business Development: Actively search for new customers for a new product concept.
- Particularly key accounts (Decoration and furniture chains, department stores, and on line retailers) and new opportunities of development with current customers, including products tailored to local needs.
- Participate in the sector's trade fairs.
- Travel about 60% of the time to the main markets under his/her responsibility.
- Minimum experience in International Sales positions of 3 to 4 years, with some emphasis on key accounts. Good practical knowledge of the basics of international logistics and payment conventions.
- Commercial, pro-active profile oriented to opening new customers and leads but also capable of the active maintenance of the business with the current customer portfolio.
- Excellent English, for daily use, written and spoken, at a negotiation level is a must.
- Excellent Spanish and catalan, written and spoken.
- University degree required, preferably in international trade, business management or international specialisations.
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.