From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a Finance Controller to own the statutory accounting activities, related to in month execution, closing and reporting to European HQ for one of our clients from the London Office of the company
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
Job Description as Finance Controller:
- Provide to the Accounting and Tax third party the documentation, instructions and support.
- Ensure that all of UK`s tax obligations are fulfilled on time.
- Control the AP process.
- Own all the closing checks and produce the reporting package to HQ stakeholders.
- Credit and Collections.
- Coordinate all the statutory flow of information and payments to the relevant government agencies.
- Coordinate the preparation of Budgets and Monthly forecasts.
- Partner with the General manager and Sales Manager on proposals for new projects and initiatives.
- Oversee trade terms execution, balancing price, volume and profitability.
- Degree in Business or Finance and solid knowledge of accounting.
- 5 years of experience in accounting or finance, preferably in a multi-national setting.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and/or Google Workspace. Knowledge of other financial systems is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and drive for results.
- Team player
- Pro-active communicator, ability to articulate complex concepts in a plain language.
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy.
- Interest in fashion, sports and outdoor lifestyle.
- Fluent in English. Other European languages are a plus.
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market.