HR Business Developer - DACH Market (Remote Work)
Luxe Talent, an International recruitment company specialized in luxury and retail sector, is looking for a Business Developer and Account Manager with German to join the team, working remotely.
We work with some of the most reknown and prestigious Luxury and High Premium Fashion brands across Europe.
This is a great opportunity to join an international company and to contribute to the growth and development of the DACH division which offers opportunities to learn and improve your professional skills with deep training and supportive environement.
The selected candidate will be in charge of the following functions:
- Establish a relationship of commitment and trust with each of our customers.
- Ensuring that the quality standards of our clients' recruitment processes are met.
- Constantly searching for best practices in relation to our methodology and our work, for continuous improvement and fundamentally oriented towards our clients.
- Establishing initial contacts with reference persons of companies in the sector.
- Negotiation with own and potential customers.
- Identifying new opportunities for the development of our business throughout Europe, both in recruitment and training as well as in human resources services.
- Prioritising customer service with one main objective: retention.
- Coordination and management of client and candidate agendas;
- Headhunting and direct recruitment processes
- Experience in recruiting profiles related to the Retail/Fashion sector ;
- Knowledge and use of 2.0 recruitment portals and social networks;
- Passion for fashion and broad knowledge of the sector;
- Experience in a consultant agency will be considered a plus;
- Experience as a business developer and account manager
- German native or equivalent
- English fluent
- Spanish or italian will be considered a strong plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be flexible and able to cope with changes and a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Autonomous, independent, responsible.
What we offer:
- Flexible and fun work environment
- International colleagues
- Remote work from wherever you want in Europe
- Fix salary plus commissions
- Mutlicultural and international environment
- Integrity and ethical behaviour
- Team spirit
If you think you are the right person for this opportunity, send us your application!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.