HR Manager (International Retail Company)
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for an HR Manager EMEA to join an exciting project in the heart of Madrid.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
- As the first point of contact for HR issues, the HR Manager provides advice on areas such as employee relations issues, performance management, compensation and benefits, recruitment and learning and development, and additionally has overall accountability for Europe employee payroll.
- Overseeing and planning Resourcing and Recruitment
- Develop and Establish Compensation & Benefits strategies based on the Global HQ guidances.
- Overseeing the payroll activities and taking charge of the negotiations with the vendors.
- Execute Performance Reviews across different departments and develop successful employee relations.
- Planning & Reporting, as well as Ad Hoc Projects during the year
- Experience working in an International environment, ideally within Retail or FMCG.
- 4-5 Years of management experience as HR Manager or Senior HR BP.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Spanish Legislation, and European business understanding.
If you meet the requirements for this position and want to join the brand, please do not hesitate to send us your resume!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.