International Business Developer (Lingerie)
Luxe Talent, International recruitment consultancy is currently looking for a professional and talented International Business Developer for an exciting project. This company is a start-up focused on sustainable lingerie.
Responsibilities as International Business Developer:
Integrated into the Marketing & Sales Department, this person will:
- Be responsible for opening markets in the EU and large accounts
- Work together with the CMO, to develop and follow the Commercial Plan and objectives,achieving the annual sales budget defined at the plan.
- Manage sales and B2B promotional actions in a group of countries from different continents, either working with distributors, agents or in direct contact with relevant key accounts.
- Business Development: Actively search for new customers for a new product concept.
- Particularly key accounts (Bio&Eco&Apparel chains, department stores, and on line retailers) and new opportunities of development with current customers, including products tailored to local needs.
- Participate in the sector's trade fairs.
- Travel about 20% of the time to the main markets under his/her responsibility, pandemics permitting.
Requirements for this role:
This company is looking for a new talent who would be able to work in a start-up environment. This implies being open-minded, curious and with great interest and knowledge about how markets work.
The candidate will have to be very organized and awake to know how to manage several projects at the same time.
• Minimum experience in International Sales positions of 2 to 3 years, with some emphasis on key accounts. Good practical knowledge of the basics of international logistics and payment conventions.
• Commercial, pro-active profile oriented to opening new customers and leads but also capable of the active maintenance of the business with the current customer portfolio.
• Excellent, demonstratable knowledge of at least one other culture that is not Spanish.
• Excellent English, for daily use, written and spoken, at a negotiation level is a must.
• Excellent Spanish, written and spoken.
• Good understanding of Catalan (or commitment to reach it)
• Very good knowledge of LinkedIn
It would be very desirable if…
• University degree required, preferably in international trade, business management or
• Commitment with a sustainable way of living.
• Additional languages which will be valuable: German, Italian, French, Russian or Chinese.
• Experience in the Lingerie & Apparel Business will be appreciated.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary
• A key role for the company’s growth with high level of responsibility and direct contact with the company’s C-level staff.
• A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
• Joining a growing and innovative business with great opportunities for growth
• Flexible working schedule
• Central office in sunny Barcelona, close to the beach, with shared parking space (although cycling is highly recommended!)
• Combination of office work and remote work
• Possibility to participate in social projects
• Flexible holidays
If you want to join a new project and develop your career in a dynamic environment where you will be trusted… Do not hesitate and send us your CV!