EMEA Operations Finance Controller
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a Operations Finance Controller to manage EMEA Inventory, Supply Chain and the Operational Budget for one of our clients from the Madrid Headquarter of the company
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
Job Description as EMEA Operations Finance Controller:
- Prepare the yearly operations budget, as well as monthly rolling forecasts. Focus on key cost drivers for the main building blocks of outbound Transportation and Warehousing, and mix of channels and countries.
- Play a key role in cost reviews with the main Warehouse and Transportation providers.
- Perform monthly tracking reviews with operations teams and key stakeholders from other departments. Identify variance drivers. Take a hands-on approach to identifying root causes and options to address opportunities and challenges.
- Own the unit costs economics by channel (i.e. ecommerce, wholesale business), type of sale (i.e. load ins, replenishment, liquidation) and country. Share insights broadly with the stakeholders, and use them in monthly updates.
- Contribute expertise to business cases for commercial or investment projects
- Prepare monthly and ad-hoc reports. Prepare monthly provisions for costs and inventory obsolescence.
- Organize physical inventories with 3PL partners and inventory reconciliations with internal stakeholders. Contribute to the Inventory control and COGS calculation.
- Help identify opportunities to optimize costs and performance, creating value for our brand, and delivering value to our customers.
- Actively promote improvements in reporting, forecasting and control processes.
- Follow up on the financial impact of key initiatives/projects, and evaluate the results.
- Degree in Business, Finance, or equivalent. Audit experience is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in finance, preferably in FMCG, fashion, sports or in the operations sector.
- Excellent communicator and pro-active influencer.
- Business English is required, any other language is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint) and Cloud equivalents. ERP system skills highly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and drive for results.
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy.
- Interest in fashion, sports and outdoor lifestyle.
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.