People Controller & Compensation Manager
Luxe Talent is looking for an experienced People Controller & Compensation Manager to join the Legal EMEA team of an International Retail company in their European Headquarters in Madrid.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
The chosen candidate will report directly to the International People Director of the group and will provide and take accountability for delivery of accurate and timely data to relevant parties on all salary adjustments and payments. Is also responsible for the management of the preparation and monitor of the Budget across the International regions, being the key person for assuring the right decisions in regards to Compensation are taken without impacting negatively the budget and are in accordance with the company strategy :
- Providing Compensation and Benefits support and analysis
- Advancing the Compensation and Benefits practice through projects or new trends
- Leading the standardization Comp & Ben processes across Europe.
- Work in conjunction with the Compensation & Benefits GHQ team to co-ordinate annual processes: Salary increases, STI, LTI
- Full responsibility of payroll management across Europe
- Manage the payroll vendor relationship – compliance with agreed service level agreement, general quality of service, ongoing interface, ensuring the payroll generation timely and accurate
- Compensation proposals and offer letters preparation
- Participate/Lead the analytics of departmental reorganizations and other organizational projects
- Participate in Job Grading evaluation for new positions
- Lead the EMEA People budget processes and rolling forecast
- Monthly analysis and reporting of Staff Cost for the International regions, working with each Finance team
- Monitor the deviations of the actuals figures versus budget and rolling forecast
- Advice People Business Partners/Managers of any potential deviation and propose critical and tactical solutions to properly manage
For thePeople Controller & Compensation Manager position we are looking for a Human Resources professional with a strong and senior experience, self-motivated and with previous experience gained working in a fast paced, high growth and agile commercial environment
Requirements as People Controller & Compensation Manager:
- University degree in BA or Economics.
- +7 years of experience in a similar position, with high exposure to the business
- Proficient in Excel
- English is a must.
EU International Candidates are welcome to apply.
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity in an internationally successful company, do not hesitate to send us your updated CV!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury, and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.