PR & Influencer Marketing Manager (Part Time/Remote) | Luxury Brand
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialized in Fashion, Luxury, Retail, and FMCG, we are looking for a PR & Influencer Marketing strategist to lead the EMEA Market to join a luxury start-up with ambitious plans to grow. This role will be initially part-time, and with the flexibility to adapt to the candidate's needs.
In our recruitment and training consultancy, we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
Do you want to know more? Keep reading!
Some of the main functions of the position are as follows:
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end operations of a brand’s influencer marketing campaigns.
- To build a team of influencer partners for the brand, manage communications, and coordinate with the rest of the marketing team to get maximum impact for their influencer campaigns.
- Plan and recommend the influencer marketing program
- Enlist and recruit a roster of influencer partners
- Hold influencers responsible for campaign quality and result
- Work in strong coordination with the rest of the marketing team so that the campaign, timing and content is synergistic to marketing priorities
- Connected to company priorities and updated with consumer protection trends, laws , privacy requirements etc.
- Ensures respectful and responsible material and language posting
- Drive adherence to budget, timings and guidelines
- Contribute to building and maintaining relationships with journalists, PR agencies, stylists and local Influencers with the aim to grow PR coverage and keep the brand top of mind for our end-consumers
- This position reports to the General Manager of the company. The role is part-time estimated at 2-3 days a week with a maximum of 20 hours per week but could be flexible. It can be done also Remotely.
- English and Spanish fluency ideally, otherwise just English.
- At least 3 to 5 years in the same role within PR and Marketing, ideally coming from a Fashion house.
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG
market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.