Senior SEM & PPC Specialist
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a Senior SEM & PPC Specialist to join the Digital Marketing team of one of our clients, a leader Footwear Company based in Madrid.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
- Take care of the Digital Marketing Campaigns for Ecommerce: SEO/SEM, PPC, Affiliate Marketing, Referral programs etc.
- Supervision, optimization and monitoring of SEM campaigns in collaboration with the agency (Google/ Bing ads / Google Shopping / Performance Max/ DSA …)
- Manage, monitor and be accountable for regional Digital Marketing performance Budget.
- Run extensive data analysis and continuous performance monitoring.
- Owner of our Google Analytics. Definition of the website tagging guide, GA events and attribution model with the help of our Data Agency.
- Design and implement lead generation strategies and campaigns.
- Analysis and optimization of the content structure for technical SEO.
- Identify and manage the implementation of technical SEO strategies.
- Keep track of trends in online marketing and the retail sector.
- Daily E-commerce data analysis (UX, sales, product, customers, pricing, logistics, competition etc.) to provide business insights to make strategic decisions.
- Business or Marketing degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- An exceptional understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem across all channels
- Excellent understanding of automated bidding.
- Data-driven mindset with Web analytics experience: good at analysing data, finding hidden patterns, discovering insights
- Proficient in analytics tools (Google Analytics, Content Square, …)
- Proficient with the Google (Sheets, Docs, Slides) or Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) suite of business applications.
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualization systems (Google Data Studio, Databox, PowerBI, Tableau)
- Fluent in English
- International experience is a plus
- Experience with the main ecommerce platforms (SFCC)
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.