Social Media Manager Fashion Brand - Milan
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a Social Media Manager for one of our clients, a Fashion Brand company.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
Some of the main functions of the position are as follows:
- Oversee all social media platforms and drive large social campaigns that tell brand stories
- Articulate the content strategy for every channel and work in partnership with the Creative team to drive content development for every initiative
- Lead the social media
- Define editorial copywriting, hashtags and tone of voice
- Ensure proper amplification of key brand messages through use of paid media and digital native partnerships
- Maintain a direct relationship with social media platforms representatives and media partners
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of performance reporting and analytics with a defined cadence.
- Secure an efficient and continuous social media listening, with the objective to preserve the brand perception online and prevent crisis
- Enable a strong company understanding of social brand marketing performance and activity. Recommend social, digital and brand marketing analytics tools and manage vendor contracts and relationships
- Ensure the correct execution of social community management practices and moderation.
- Develop influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns (organic and paid) involving digital talents
- 3+ years of experience leading social media strategies for Fashion Luxury brands or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English ( and strong editing skills with attention to detail
- Experience using a variety of popular social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, WeChat, Weibo, LINE
- Social media reporting capabilities and ability to connect social media KPIs with overall marketing and business objectives
- Planning and organizational skills. Ability to establish action plan for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently
- Experience working with influencers and KOLs to build strong brand partnerships and content.
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG
market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.