South Europe Human Resources Manager
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail, Food & Beverage, Hospitality and FMCG, we are looking for a South Europe Human Resources Manager for a fashion company in Madrid
In our recruitment agency we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe, where we have offices in strategic locations such as Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan, Amsterdam, Lisbon and Munich
Responsibilities of a South Europe Human Resources Manager
- Translate business strategy into people strategy
- Partner and support with the senior Sales teams.
- Establish HR strategies.
- Business confidante to the direct stakeholders, act as advisor on HR.
- Organization assessment and design
- Support the Director, HRBP Sales EMEA with organizational design
- Reactive organization changes execution
- Workforce planning and Recruitment
- Provide guide and advise on long-term headcount planning
- Manage recruitment processes
- People development andTraining
- Identify and develop the next generation of leaders, as well as succession planning within the local Sales departments.
- Communicate learning needs requirements.
- Support local people leader
- Organization effectiveness
- Provide guidance and support on employee relations
- Anticipate and respond to organizational changes
- Support the Sales team with employee engagement
- Identify and measure employee satisfaction;
- Ensure monthly payroll (external).
Requirements of South Europe Human Resources Manager
- At least 5 years of professional experience in HR in a fast-paced environment with multiple locations. Previous HR experience in leadership roles within Retail companies is a plus.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration, psychology, education, etc. with HR focus or comparable degree
- Fluent in Spanish, Italian and English required
we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury, Food & Beverage, Hospitality and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.