Supply Chain Coordinator (Luxury Brand)
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialized in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join a Luxury brand in Madrid.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, Supply Chain Manager/Coordinator is responsible for coordinating with the Local Market distributor and our headquarters all the operations related activities of the markets in charge.
- Manage the transfer of materials from the supplier in HQ to the customer, taking care of the entire intermediate process.
- Responsible for coordination with the sales and logistics department in France on transport incidents.
- Manage transportation and distribution, ensuring on-time delivery in perfect condition.
- Manage inventories and control stock and ensure that the amount of stock is adequate
- Improve supply chain processes and their efficiency
- Monitor the company's supply chain to ensure that it meets the overall objectives
- Establishment of KPIs to be analyzed to monitor the performance of each operation. Among the most recurrent performance indicators are the percentage of erroneous orders, order/shipment volumetry, stock coverage, stock breaks and the rate of returned products.
- Streamline distribution processes
- Assist and participate in the company's sales forecasting programs to optimize purchases / sales / and local stock
- Share and participate in the different projects of the supply chain based on: streamlining, optimization of processes and costs with the company community in EUR.
- Assist in the elaboration of data for the annual declaration of Ecoembes.
- Help and collaborate in the different sustainability projects.
- Knowledge of operations
- Technology savvy and digital trend awareness
- Post graduated degree (Business School, University degree)
- First experience of 2-3 years in sales coordination and/or supply chain
- Proficiency in English
- Ideally Excellent mastery of Excel and SAP, or Power Bi.
- Knowledge of logistic terms and basic customs requirements
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury, and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.