Técnico Logística - Sector Decoración
Luxe Talent, International recruitment agency specialized in Fashion, is currently seeking for a professional and dynamic Logistics Technician for an international design company for their office in Barcelona.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
- Booking shipments for B2B & B2C orders with our warehouse, follow-up and inform sales team of status, assist with incidents
- Monthly inventory management: Control of stock and rotation of products, stock transfer between warehouses
- Analyze and negotiate transport solutions and periodic monitoring of prices.
- Booking importations and supervision until reception at warehouse, including quality control.
- Ensure that suppliers comply with conditions, time and quality of their services.
- Creation of monthly purchase orders for productions, packing material, warehouse and office material etc.
- Managing incidents that may occur during preparation of the orders at the external warehouse and supervise correct packing with the objective to constantly improve it.
- Search for the continuous improvement of suppliers and costs.
- General assistance to other departments in various logistic tasks: preparation of special deliveries, re-packing and re-labeling etc.
- 3 years of experience in logistics and operations.
- High-level knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Experience with ERP and CRM tools – ideally Microsoft Navision.
- Highly independent, well-organized and multitasking
- Strong work ethic and team player with problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent technical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Very customer focused with great empathy and patience.
- Languages: Spanish & English (well written and spoken).
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.