From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a Wholesale Operations for one of our clients, a premium fashion company in Madrid.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
- Own all operational aspects within wholesale operation & manage the CS & Sales & Operation team.
- Manage the customer segmentation strategy and implementation for your region
- Own trade investment implementation and ensure that our commercial policies will be followed & ensure proper processing and documentation of trade agreements
- Responsible for customer mapping and the service matrix linked to this.
- Own all system management with Colect & EDO and systems connected to the areas of responsibility in order to ensure proper processing and documentation of customer master data
- Drive functional & cross functional trainings linked to our system tool strategies & policys.
- Ensure we maintain a commercial order book with consistency from order entry to delivery to the customer & consumer.
- Contribute to review and improve processes for increased efficiency
- Report distribution incidents in alignment with our global framework
- Ensure we deliver daily customer service to our whs accounts with focus on strategic accounts
- Coach and support the team and manage target setting and development plans
- Excellent knowledge of ERP systems (e.g SAP, Microsoft AX Dynamics)
- Business Administration or Sales Degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role, preferably within Retail/Fashion industry
- Knowledge of Supply Chain is an asset
- Fluent English, both oral and written, is a must and will be checked
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Process driven and result oriented
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.