Assistant Store Manager Luxury Brand - Barcelona
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for Assistant Store Manager for a luxury brand, in Barcelona.
In our recruitment and training consultancy, we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium, and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
Job description as Assistant Store Manager:
- Partnering with associates to improve overall selling skills and close sales in order to achieve sales goals and KPIs.
- Performing all sales associate duties at the highest level of expectation to ensure perfect luxury service.
- Managing sales team, participating in their development and in the development of the store's turnover through sales actions.
- Assisting the management team alongside fellow colleagues to support with the daily operations or back office activities of the location.
- Building and maintaining quality relationships with clients, resulting in strong sales performance.
- Supporting the management team with Planning, opening/closing of the store, organization, stock management, cash management and reporting.
- 2-3 years’ experience as Assistant Store Manager (or similar position) for a luxury/premium brand
- Previous experience in selling high end luxury products (shoes and leather goods accessories) preferable.
- Excellent understanding of store procedures and selling and CRM techniques.
- Strong client-telling skills in order to ensure client contact is maintained engaging them in a long-term professional and loyal relationship.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Team player – able to collaborate with positivity, open-minded and fun.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, in order to support the needs of the business and to provide a polished and professional service
- English mandatory
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.