Junior Ecommerce Manager
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a Junior Ecommerce Manager to join an exciting project in a premium fashion company in Barcelona.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
Job Description :
- • Responsible for creating, publishing, and maintaining all SKUs
• Working across departments to gather all information necessary for product uploads
• Ensuring maximum opportunities for product sales through daily monitoring of inventory levels, forecasting and analyzing sales patterns to anticipate trends in the consumer buying pattern
• Reporting on historic sales data to help in executing projections, re-orders and markdowns
• Analysing data to determine consumer trends and drafting a buying plan for the season in advance
• Managing e-commerce calendar, in-line with company’s strategy and objectives
• Measure and report on sales and marketing strategies on a daily & weekly basis
• Helping implementing e-mail campaigns + digital marketing initiatives
• Any other tasks that may be assigned to meet company goals.
• Manage Limited Release Styles throughout the year, including weekend launches
• Regularly update websites to support promotions, including updating homepages, promotional text & graphics, coupon code setup, and promo offer setup
We are looking for someone with ideally 2 to 3 years of experience managing ecommerce for fashion companies. The selected candidate must have a good knowledge of english and knowledge of Shopify.
The selected candidate must provide a can do and hands on attiude as well as knowledge of Basic HTML, Google Analytics, Order Management Systems, and basics of SEO.
We are looking for someone who stays up to date with evolving tech, e-commerce and digital trends.
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.