Store Manager Premium Furniture Brand
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a Experienced Store Manager to manage the new opening for one of our clients, a premium furniture brand in Porto.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
As an Store Manager, you will be working in the following duties:
- Drive sales
- Optimise sales by attracting and recruiting new customers, public relations, customer service and customer loyalty
- Develop and maintain a qualitative customer network with architects and other relevant stakeholders, being an ambassador of the brand, proposing and executing profitable in-store events and participating to local events outside the store
- Closely monitor sales reports and anticipate merchandise needs to ensure proper sales fulfilment
- Ensure active client data capture, quotation proposition and follow-up
- Team Management
- Ensure a strong presence on the shop floor to be a role model, support and motivate the team
- Focus on people development: manage, coach, and train the sales staff
- Optimize the staff competencies and commercial focus to lead the business growth
- Ensure that the Centre is always optimal staffed
- Store Management
- Drive performance by using KPI’s to reach the store targets
- Oversee store daily operations and activities
- Identify areas of improvements on processes and guidelines.
- Provide regular feedback & analysis to develop initiatives and maximize sales.
- Transversal collaboration with Finance, Logistics, Contact Centre, After Sales Service, Marketing and HR.
- Liaise with other Store managers and leverage the relationship for more efficiency
- Fluency in Portuguese and English; the knowledge of any other third language would be considered as a plus;
- Previous experience in a similar role,
- Manages his/ her image standards on a high level,
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of KPI’s;
- Strong leadership and problem-solving attitude;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- Proven track record of training delivery and team mentoring;
- Availability to work on shifts and at weekends.
If you meet the requirements for this position and you want to provide an exceptional standard of customer service in Porto, do not hesitate to apply!
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury, and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.