Tax Compliance con Francés
From Luxe Talent, International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, we are looking for a French Speaker Tax Compliance Lawyer for one of our clients, a multinational sports company.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
- Liaise with the internal and external auditors, providing financial and other supporting information as required.
- Investigate and implement tax compliance requirements for the setup of foreign legal entities.
- Work across business to ensure culture of strong internal controls including safeguarding of assets, and compliance with external regulations and internal policies/delegation of authority.
- Prepare direct & indirect tax reporting and compliance in Spain; and in France in a near future, ensuring payments are made accurately and on time (including VAT, Corporation Tax, Tax Strategy and Country-by-Country Reporting).
- Stay informed with changes in legislation and communicate regularly with all key stakeholders any impacts on Trek.
- Identify and implement improvements to existing controls, reporting and compliance.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Administration and Master's Degree in Tax Specialization.
- You have at least 3-year position related experience
- Energetic and positive attitude, team player
- Capable of using initiative, taking ownership and diving into the detail to solve complex issues
- Able to combine empathy with assertiveness and influencing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Tenacious and methodical
- Dedicated to continuous improvement. Always looks for a better way of doing things and is proud of their work
- Inquisitive and always seeking a better way, open to new ideas
- Understanding of Spanish regulatory environment
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Familiarity with international businesses operating on ERP systems; JDE experience is preferred
- Strong written/verbal communications skills in Spanish & French (English as a plus)
- Professional study support available
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.