Transport Coordinator for a Retail Company
From Luxe Talent we are looking for a Transport Coordinator to join the Madrid's Headquarters of an amazing Retail Company.
• Responsible for determining optimal transportation and logistics routings for all modes/types of transportation, through global carrier allocation plans.
• Establish & monitor Supply Chain - Logistic based performance measurement system, including periodic performance review, root causes analysis and improvements actions plan definition and animation.
• Develop and maintain, on a monthly basis, the distribution budget to ensure that services are provided at the required standard cost and within company financial targets.
• Monitor and drive continuous improvement initiatives and projects and manage change in operations using Lean methodology.
• Lead in developing, communicating, and implementing transportation best practices and state of the art market trends. Share industry best practices, competitive dynamics, optimized cost structure, and new technology trends in Transportation & Distribution environment.
• Key partner for cross-functional teams such as business units, ecommerce, customer service, logistics, and IT, working together to deliver excellent customer experiences.
• Develop KPIs, integrated analyses, reports and presentations to management level.
For this position we are thinking on a professional with at least 5 years of experience in an omni-channel operations envirionment within the retail or FMCG industries.
Experience with customs and road, air and ocean transportations is required.
A native level of english is a must.
International candidates are welcome.