Country Manager (Retail) - Iberia
Luxe Talent, International recruitment agency specialized in finding the best talent worldwide, is currently looking for a Country Manager to join an Italian company with offices in Spain.
- Set strategic objectives and vision for the business unit to increase profitable sales.
- Ownership of regional P&L and budget (short and long term correcting deviations of main KPI´s (NTS, Gross and Operating Profit, Expenses, Investments, traffic, avrg ticket, conversion, etc.).
- Lead and develop retail teams and Retail Manager, Area Managers and Sales dpt.
- Negotiate new locations and manage openings / expansion.
- Collaborate with office teams in order to align one Customer approach.
- Partner with Human Resources on all employee related issues.
- Ensure service standards by implementing retail academy standards based on a premium customer service.
- Enforcement of policies, internal control procedures, audit and inventories.
- Ensures brand positioning and adherence to visual (merchandising) standards.
- Develop and improve all operational processes (internal and external) and POS system.
- Manage inventory
- Act as local brand ambassador with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
Our perfect candidate should have from 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar position, desirable in a premium brand and own an University degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or Sales from a top institution. Msc or MBA will be highly valuated. Advanced level of excel and Advanced level of English are a must, a high level of Italian will be an amazing asset.